We regularly report on our sustainability approach and performance to our stakeholders.
Since 2017, Vicinity does not produce an annual stand-alone sustainability report as part of our move to Integrated Reporting. We report our sustainability performance and highlights in our Annual Integrated Report each year, with more detailed information contained here on our Sustainability website.
Click below to view Vicinity’s current and past reports and performance packs, our CDP and London Benchmarking Group reports and other related documents.
Current year reports
- FY21 Sustainability Reporting Criteria
- CY20 Sustainability Performance Pack
- CY20 Sustainability External Assurance Statement (for 2021 DJSI)
- CY20 Sustainability Reporting Criteria
- FY20 Modern Slavery Statement
- FY20 Sustainability External Assurance Statement
- 2020 Annual Integrated Report
- 2020 Corporate Governance Statement
- 2020 GRI Content Index
- FY20 Sustainability Performance Pack
Past year reports
- CY19 Sustainability External Assurance Statement (for 2020 DJSI)
- 2019 Annual Integrated Report
- 2019 Corporate Governance Statement
- FY19 Sustainability Performance Pack
- 2019 GRI Content Index
- FY19 Sustainability External Assurance Statement
- 2018 Annual Integrated Report
- 2018 Corporate Governance Statement
- FY18 Sustainability Performance Pack
- 2018 GRI Content Index
- Portfolio NABERS Energy and Water Rating - 30 June 2018
- FY18 Sustainability External Assurance Statement
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2017 GRI Content Index
- 2017 Sustainability Performance Pack
- 2017 Corporate Governance Statement
- Portfolio NABERS Energy and Water Rating – 30 June 2017
- FY17 Sustainability External Assurance Statement
- 2016 Sustainability Report
- 2016 GRI Content Index
- 2015 Sustainability Update
Sustainability reporting criteria
The Sustainability Reporting Criteria sets out the principles, scope and methodologies applied when reporting Vicinity’s sustainability performance data.
- FY20 Sustainability Reporting Criteria
- CY2019 Sustainability Reporting Criteria
- FY19 Sustainability Reporting Criteria
- CY2018 Sustainability Reporting Criteria
- FY18 Sustainability Reporting Criteria
- CY2017 Sustainability Reporting Criteria (for 2018 DJSI)
- CY2017 Sustainability Reporting Criteria (for 2018 GRESB Assessment)
Our CDP (formerly Carbon Disclosure Project) survey responses for the past eight years can be found below.
Responses prior to and including 2015 cover the former Novion Property Group. The 2016 and 2018 responses cover Vicinity Centres.
- 2021 survey response
- 2020 survey response
- 2019 survey response
- 2018 survey response
- 2017 survey response
- 2016 survey response
- 2015 survey response
- 2014 survey response
- 2013 survey response
- 2012 survey response
- 2011 survey response
- 2010 survey response
London Benchmarking Group (LBG) reports
Our London Benchmarking Group (LBG) community investment reports for the past six years can be found below.
Reports prior to and including 2014 cover the former Federation Centres. Reports from 2015 onwards cover Vicinity Centres.