At Vicinity, our vision is to empower our team to improve their wellbeing through supporting individual wellbeing needs and helping them to make positive choices about their health.
Vicinity’s Wellbeing program is focused on five key areas which have been identified as important to a person’s overall health and wellbeing: mental health; overall health; nutrition; financial health and physical activity.
To deliver a personalised user experience for our team members, Vicinity has a significant program of initiatives and resources to inspire meaningful and measurable change. Free annual skin checks, flu vaccinations, discounted gym memberships and corporate massages are just some of the benefits offered to team members.
Our wellbeing program includes:
- Financial advice reimbursements to encourage team members to participate in personalised financial planning sessions;
- Financial health related sessions provided by our default superannuation fund (AMP);
- Salary continuance insurance and Death & TPD insurance provided to all eligible team members and paid for by Vicinity;
- Partnership with BUPA, which in addition to health insurance discounts provides a range of member benefits;
- National Dental Corporate Care Program;
- Bespoke mental health program;
- Onsite coach program;
- Headspace Meditation app; and
- Regular onsite presence of wellbeing and benefit providers at our corporate offices to promote their offering and assist team members.